Upper in B-Mesh: made from plastic bottles
– Panels made out of leather, 3D-Knit & TPU details
– Logo V made of rubber
– Lining in jersey (33% organic cotton & 67% recycled polyester)
– Insole made out of wild rubber (12%), recycled plastic bottles (12%), jute (12%) and other synthetic materials
– Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest 20%
– Cushion latex in L-Foam (50% natural latex from Brazil & 50% synthetic latex)
The B-Mesh used by Veja is made from recycled plastic bottles. 3 plastic bottles are used to create a pair of sneakers. This upcycling process creates a smart fabric, both breathing and water-repellent.